6. Info Center
11. Thank You
14. Terms and Conditions
15. Refund Policy
16. Thank You for Subscribing
17. My Account
18. Membership Choices
19. Thank You For Registering
1. Leadership to Promote a Culture of Safety
2. The Art of Listening
3. Career Management
4. Health and Safety in the Dental Office
5. Three Tips to Build a Better Perpetual Motion Machine
6. Dental Hygienists' role as Educator in Stem Cell Research
7. No longer are Dental Hygienists employees only; they are employers and entrepreneurs.
8. Is it possible for your Dental Hygiene practice to survive a recession?
9. Slander mixed with power: A tasty but nasty cocktail
10. C4. Explore complex issues from many points of view recognizing biases and assumptions.
11. Ergonomics and the use of Loupes
12. Goals or Results
13. Osteoporosis medication and oral health.
14. Patient Ownership and Patient Stealing
16. Niagara’s Mobile Dental Clinic
17. Investigating the absorption of 2% lidocaine and 4% articaine with and without epinephrine using the inferior alveolar nerve block
18. Tis the Season!
19. WHOSE Responsibility is it to Educate about Oral Cancer?
20. Words Fitly Spoken
21. Worries Be Gone!
22. Oral Care for seniors
23. Do you know what your client’s Blood pressure is?
24. Leave the Pack Behind
25. Inter-disciplinary Care at “Quest” Community Health Centre
26. Topic: B7. Recognize the role of governments and community partners in promoting oral health.
27. Black Friday
28. F4. Identify clients for whom the initiation or continuation of treatment is contra-indicated based on the interpretation of health history and clinical data.
29. What's Gotten Into Us? Staying Healthy in a Toxic World
30. The Team of Dental Hygiene
31. A5. Report unethical, unsafe and incompetent services to the appropriate regulatory organizations.
32. Three Cats and Chocolate Chips: Choice and Responsibility
33. B4: Consider the views of clients about their values, health and decision-making.
34. A1. Promote healthy behaviours of self, colleagues, clients and the public.
35. A New Beginning: Entrepreneurship; who would have thought?
36. Instrument Sharpening: Maintaining Your Edge
37. RECORDKEEPING OR INFORMATION MANAGEMENT: Which do you practise?
38. Five Factors When Considering a Business Partner
39. Managing Dental Hygienist Professional Liability Insurance - Document, Document, Document
40. Do You Still Wear Red on Fridays?
41. Holistic Oral Health Care: What are we offering our clients?
42. The Golden Resource
43. Case Study: How my Passion for the Profession Can Blossom as a Business Owner
44. Examining-Checking out more than just teeth
45. Getting Ready to Give from the Heart
46. More Food for Thought
47. Including Clients, Family and Care Providers as Appropriate in the Education Process
48. Leadership and the Current Conditions of Our Society
49. H6. Select and implement appropriate health promotion strategies and interventions for individuals and communities.
50. Nutrition Therapy